The drive shaft of concrete mixer is a rotating body with high speed and few supports, so its dynamic balance is crucial. Generally, the test and adjustment shall be carried out before leaving the factory. Therefore, in order to ensure the normal operation of the drive shaft of the concrete mixer and extend its service life, we should pay attention to the following points when using the drive shaft of the concrete mixer:
1. It is forbidden to start the concrete mixer with high gear.
2. It is strictly forbidden to lift the clutch pedal of concrete mixer.
3. Overload and overspeed of concrete mixer are strictly prohibited.
4. Always check the working condition of the drive shaft.
5. Frequently check the fastening of the transmission shaft hanger, whether the support rubber is damaged, whether the connection parts of the transmission shaft are loose, and whether the transmission shaft is deformed.
6. In order to ensure the dynamic balance of the drive shaft of the concrete mixer, it is necessary to pay attention to whether the balance welding lug is off. The new transmission shaft components are provided together. When the new transmission shaft is loaded, pay attention to the assembly mark of the telescopic sleeve, and ensure that the flange fork is in one plane. When repairing and disassembling the transmission shaft, the assembly marks shall be printed on the telescopic sleeve and the flange shaft to keep the original assembly relationship unchanged during reassembly.
Here are the precautions for the use of the drive shaft of the concrete mixer. I hope to give you a good answer to the six aspects. Of course, it also needs more maintenance. Otherwise, it is very easy to have big problems. Pay attention to us http://www.zkhntjbj.com , learn more!