1. Before using the new machine, all systems and components shall be inspected item by item and necessary test run shall be carried out according to the requirements of the operation manual of the concrete mixer. When the truck is running empty, check the rotation direction of the mixing drum or mixing blade, and the operation and braking of each working device. The operation can be carried out only after it is confirmed to be normal.
2. The concrete mixer shall be installed on a firm pedestal. In case of long-term use, anchor bolts should be embedded; For short-term use, sleepers can be paved under the base and leveled and placed stably.
3. For mobile concrete mixers, they should be installed on a flat and hard floor, firmly supported by square timber or brackets, and keep the horizontal tires free from stress. If it is used for more than three months, the tire should be removed and kept properly, and the end of the axle should be cleaned and rustproof.
4. For some mixers that need to dig a hopper pit, the pit mouth should be padded and compacted to prevent the ground from flowing into the pit. The bottom bearing surface of the loading track frame shall be compacted or paved with bricks, and the back of the frame shall also be supported with wood to prevent track deformation during work.
5. After the concrete mixer is started, the mixing drum should be loaded after reaching the normal speed, and water should be added in time after loading; Adding new materials can only be carried out after all the original concrete in the mixer is unloaded. Do not stop halfway or start the mixer when it is fully loaded, except for reverse discharging.
6. During the use of the concrete mixer, do not let the sand fall into the running part of the machine, so as to prevent the running parts from being stuck and damaged. After the upper hopper is lifted, no one can pass or stay under the hopper to avoid accidents due to brake failure. If it is necessary to overhaul or clean under the bucket, forcibly stop the machine and fasten the upper hopper with a safety chain.
7. During the operation of the mixer, if it is found that the mixer cannot continue to operate due to faults, the power supply should be cut off immediately, and the concrete in the mixing drum should be cleaned before maintenance.
8. After operation, the mixer shall be thoroughly cleaned. If the operator needs to enter the drum for cleaning, he must cut off the power supply, assign a special person to supervise outside, or remove the fuse and lock the switch box before entering.
9. The handle of the hopper on the mixer shall be fixed with a pin to prevent people from touching the handle to lift the hopper and causing extrusion accidents when entering the chamber for cleaning.
10. After operation, the mixer hopper should be lowered to the hopper pit, and if it needs to be lifted, it should be fastened with a chain.
The above is the relevant answer to the question. If you want to get more relevant information, please follow our website http://www.zkhntjbj.com Come on!