As we all know, since the loading mixer is used every day, it shall be cleaned in time to prevent the residual concrete in the tank of the mixer from solidification or corrosion to the equipment. But do you really know the cleaning process of the loading mixer?
1. After the work every day, inject an appropriate amount of water into the mixing tank and keep the mixing tank rotating slowly;
2. Fill up the water in the water tank of the loading mixer to ensure sufficient water in the cleaning process;
3. Inject water into the tank, maintain the working state of the mixing tank during the water injection process, and wash off the residual concrete in the mixing tank with sufficient water;
4. Turn on the car washing pump and connect the high-pressure water gun (standard for high-end self loading mixer, some manufacturers may need to customize);
5. Carefully clean residual materials such as tank body, feed inlet, discharge outlet and vehicle body;
6. After confirming that there is no cement and concrete caking, drain the sewage in the mixing tank.