In the long-term use of mechanical equipment, in order to maintain its good operating performance, we need to lubricate it irregularly. So what should we pay attention to in the process of adding lubricating oil to the equipment?
1. It is not allowed to overhaul and lubricate the mixer during operation.
2. Fill grease to each grease fitting regularly, fill lubricating oil into the shaft end seal every 4 hours, and drain water once a week.
3. After use, add necessary lubricating oil (roller shaft, roller, wire rope and other moving parts) to each lubricating point as appropriate.
4. The gear and bearing of the gearbox of the mixer are lubricated by splashing the oil on the inner wall of the box body and flowing into the bearing. The oil level of reducer should be kept between the two lines of oil scale. If the oil level is too high or too low, the temperature of each part will rise or the lubrication will be poor, the power loss will increase and the machine will work poorly.
5. The lubricating oil selected for all-in-one mixer should have certain viscosity and viscosity temperature characteristics, low freezing point, good anti-oxidation stability, no mechanical impurities and moisture, no corrosion and wear substances, etc. The quality index should conform to the national standard.
In order to reduce the wear and improve the service life of the components, the lubrication of the mixer is carried out. However, in the process of adding lubricating oil, we should also pay attention to some matters. In the first 150 hours and 300 hours of use of the new machine, the engine oil should be changed once, so as to remove the dirt that is not completely cleaned during the test run. When working, the height of oil level should be checked frequently, and the shortage should be supplemented in time.