Concrete mixer mainly includes three parts: motor, mixing bar and mixing sealing device. Pay attention to three items to prevent minor problems during the operation of the mixer, and the concrete mixer manufacturer will answer them for you.
1、 Precautions before installation
1. Please note that the mixer must operate clockwise (from top to bottom, turn right).
2. When you use the mixer, you need a power supply of appropriate capacity. If a small capacity power supply is used, it is possible to fail to start. Please pay attention to the power capacity.
3. Please confirm whether the frequency and voltage you use are the same as those recorded on the nameplate. (Especially when the power is supplied by the engine, pay more attention to the change of frequency and voltage).
4. Please use the voltage within ± 10% of the allowable value of the rated voltage change of the concrete mixer.
5. When moving the mixer, do not pull the cable to avoid breakage of the cable and electric leakage caused by insulation drop.
2、 Methods and precautions in operation
1. Before operation of the mixer, check whether the voltage and frequency of the power supply are consistent with those on the nameplate.
2. Check whether the liquid level is normal, so as not to affect the use effect of the mixer
3. Pay attention to whether the mixer has abnormal vibration and noise.
4. The control panel shall be placed in the automatic position and not in the manual position to prevent the mixer from running without water. During operation, the water level shall not be lower than the mixing blade of the concrete mixer.
3、 Precautions for routine maintenance
1. If the mixer is found to have abnormal vibration and noise, check whether the bearing is damaged, and replace the bearing when necessary.
2. At ordinary times, pay attention to whether the water quality is different from that of the mixer, such as the sand content and the pH of the water. If there is any change, replace the appropriate mechanical shaft seal.
3. When the mixer cannot work, check whether there are foreign matters stuck on the mixing impeller, and remove them immediately if any.
The above is the answer to the three matters to be noted to prevent minor problems during the operation of the mixer. If you have any needs or doubts, you can come to our website at any time http://www.zkhntjbj.com Understand!