Because the mixer often has a flat tire when working on a relatively poor site, the mixer manufacturer has summarized a method to quickly replace the mixer tire, as follows:
(1) First start the machine, then find a flat and open place, press down the boom lifting rod, use the boom support to lift the front wheel off the ground, and then use the support to support the puncture near the flash Bridge side, and wedge the rear wheel.
(2) Remove the retaining ring and locking ring with a crowbar and other tools, and then check whether the tire lining fits the outer surface of the rim. If it happens, the support can be removed to make the machine move back and forth slowly in a short distance until the cushion block is separated from the outer surface of the rim; It is strictly forbidden to turn and drive at high speed to avoid damaging the inner tube. Then, the front wheels pick up.
(3) Mark the relative position of the inner and outer tires so that foreign matters can be found, eliminated and repaired.
(4) Use tools such as crowbars to remove the tire from the rim. Pay attention to the gentle and tacit action to avoid being injured by the tire and protect the valve.
(5) After the outer tube is punctured by slender foreign bodies such as nails, if there is no obvious scar on the surface or the scar is small, you can continue to use the outer tube (because the mixer tire is low - the pressure tire and the driving speed are relatively slow); If the wound is large, it must be repaired (because the tire is squeezed and rubbed during the operation of the machine, and the inner tube will be damaged over time, and even the wound will become larger and larger, the inner tube will protrude, and the tire will be scrapped.
(6) If it is a new inner tube, the bolts at the bottom of the valve must be tightened to prevent air leakage; Then remove the foreign matters in the inner cavity of the outer tube, sprinkle an appropriate amount of talc powder, and apply it evenly. In order to make the inner tube closely fit the inner and outer tubes, inflate the inner tube appropriately after installing the inner tube, and then insert the inner tube.
(7) Install the concrete mixer tire on the rim, and install the lock ring and retaining ring; Protect the valve during installation.
(8) Use the on-board air compressor to inflate the tires.
(9) Press down the boom lifting rod and take out the support; So far, the tire change is completed, and the whole process takes about 50 minutes. When replacing the rear tire, another mixer or other lifting equipment is required to support the rear tire, and other procedures are the same as those of replacing the front tire.
The above is the relevant content of the question answer. I hope it can help you. If you still have any questions about this problem, you are welcome to follow our website http://www.zkhntjbj.com And consult our staff, will serve you wholeheartedly.