1. Check the filling of engine oil, diesel, steering oil, clutch oil, brake oil and engine coolant to ensure the normal use of the vehicle, and replace and clean the engine oil filter, diesel engine timely filter and air filter.
2. Check whether the steering system, clutch and braking system work normally. Check whether the lighting, alarm, direction light, brake light, wiper, etc. work normally and clean them. Check whether the tire pressure is normal, whether there is crack or damage, and whether the tire nut is loose.
3. After the inspection, start the vehicle to warm up, check whether the oil pressure and engine water temperature are normal, and whether the chassis air circuit leaks.
4. Check the vehicle with urea. Do not turn off the main power supply of the vehicle after the engine has been turned off for at least 30 seconds. At this time, the system will discharge the residual urea solution from the pipe to prevent the crystal from blocking the nozzle.
5. Check whether the hydraulic pump, motor and reducer of the concrete mixer leak oil, whether the hydraulic oil and reducer gear oil are sufficient and deteriorated, whether the hydraulic oil filter element meets the use requirements, and whether the hydraulic oil radiator can work normally.
6. Check whether the connecting bolts of the main and subframe are loose and fall off; Whether the subframe and chassis crossmember are cracked.
7. Check whether there are foreign matters on the surface of the raceway and idler, and remove them in time; Rotate the mixing drum to check whether there is shaking, abnormal noise, etc; Check whether the fastening bolts of the idler are loose and whether the idler is displaced; Inside of support roll.
8. Check whether the feeding hopper and chute are caked and remove them; When the chute telescopic support rotates, check whether the telescopic support expands normally, and fill the telescopic support and the support rocker with grease.
9. Check whether the connecting bolts of the transmission shaft are loose, and add grease to the splines and horizontal shafts of the transmission shaft.
10. Check whether the operation of the rotary control handle of the concrete mixer is stuck, and fill the grease in the nozzle.
The above is the relevant content of the ten things to check before the mixer is put into use again. I hope it can help you. For more information, please visit our website at www.zkhntjbj Www. 68mn. Com!