Like other vehicles, concrete mixers have a service life. What should our mixer drivers do to extend their service life during the use of vehicles? There are some tips that are helpful to prolong the service life of the mixer. Let's look at them together.
1. No matter what kind of vehicle you drive, good driving habits are always good for the vehicle. Some drivers like to brake hard when driving. In fact, if it is not necessary to brake hard in an emergency, it will accelerate the wear of the brake pads, and cause the vehicle to burn insufficient fuel, thus forming carbon deposits that damage the engine.
2. It is also very important to maintain the concrete mixer regularly. During the use of the mixer, we should develop the habit of maintaining the vehicles regularly. Because the mixer has been used for a long time, some potential safety hazards may occur. During the maintenance of the vehicle, we will check the vehicle in many aspects, so that we can prevent problems before they occur.
3. To avoid overloading, not only the concrete mixer, but also all vehicles should not be overloaded. Overload not only affects the braking and operation safety of vehicles, but also seriously leads to tire deformation, tire burst, brake failure, etc. Moreover, the overloading of the mixer and the overload of the engine for a long time will also lead to accelerated wear.
4. The engine oil and filter shall be replaced regularly. The performance of the mixer will decline if it is used for a long time. Therefore, the engine oil and filter shall be replaced in time to ensure no harm or impact to the engine.
5. Maintenance of concrete mixer tires. During the use of the mixer, the use rate of tires is very high. If the tires go wrong, the whole vehicle will not work. Therefore, you must pay more attention to the tires of the vehicle at ordinary times and regularly maintain the tires of the vehicle. In addition, in the process of driving at ordinary times, slow down where the road conditions are bad, or try to find a flat road.
The above is about learning a few tips to make your blender live longer. Only if you do a good job in the maintenance of the blender, can it better improve the production efficiency and create better profits for you. Come to our website for more information http://www.zkhntjbj.com Consult!