Nowadays, many people begin to invest in concrete mixing plants in rural areas. As an important part of the mixing plant, users are very cautious when selecting concrete mixers, but sometimes they can't get rid of the problem of failure during use. Here are six common failures of concrete mixer and corresponding solutions.
Common failures of concrete mixer include:
1. The lining plates of mixing blades and support arms are loose due to loose connecting bolts and uneven lining plates.
2. The tapered roller bearing is damaged, causing abnormal noise of the winch reducer.
3. There are stones in the mixing bucket that jam the mixing blade, causing the mixing motor to stop.
4. The mixing blade is seriously worn and not replaced in time, resulting in too large gap, stone jam overload, too large resistance of the support device at the end of the mixing shaft, and low voltage, causing overheating of the mixing motor.
5. The track installation is not parallel, or the clearance of brake release is too small, and the voltage is too low, which makes the winch motor overheat.
6. The fault indicator light may be off because the first limit switch for hopper lifting is broken or the rocker arm is loose, the striker is rusted, and the rubber sheath is damaged.
Common troubleshooting methods for the above faults are:
1. The coupling bolts can be fastened to level the lining plate during daily inspection before use.
2. Replace the bearing.
3. Remove the stones stuck between the mixing blade and the old lining plate.
4. Replace the blade and adjust the clearance; Add lubricating grease to the mixing support device.
5. Adjust the rail parallelism and the motor brake separation clearance.
6. Repair or replace the limit switch with a new one.
If the concrete mixer fails, the cause must be carefully investigated to minimize the delay in the project progress due to the failure of the concrete mixer. As long as the cause is found out, the solution will be found very well. So when a fault occurs, don't panic too much. If you really can't find the cause, you can call the manufacturer's after-sales phone and ask the manufacturer to send someone to help check. Follow us http://www.zkhntjbj.com , learn more!