Concrete mixer can be widely used in large construction projects, such as roads, bridges, water conservancy, and is a very efficient equipment. Today, Xiaobian will take you to carefully understand the following precautions for concrete mixer operation.
1. The mixer shall be supported by supports around it and placed in a solid place.
2. The mixer shall be checked before use to ensure that the equipment controller and components are in good condition before normal operation. There shall be no foreign matters in the barrel of the mixer, otherwise the mixing effect will be affected.
3. When the mixer is raising the feed hopper, for safety reasons, it is forbidden for personnel to pass or stay under the hopper; When the mixer is running, do not put the tools into the mixing drum.
4. If maintenance is required on site, the hopper of the mixer shall be fixed, and maintenance can only be carried out after the power is cut off. If you want to enter the mixing drum, you need someone to watch outside. The operator must hold a certificate to work. It is forbidden to hand over the concrete machinery to an unlicensed person for operation. During operation, the operator should concentrate on correct operation and not leave the post without authorization.
5. Before operation, check the fixation, clutch, brake, pulley, wire rope, transmission device, hopper limit, electrical circuit, protective neutral or grounding wire of the mixer, and eliminate any abnormality.
6. After the hopper is raised, no one is allowed to enter under the hopper. When cleaning the hopper, safety chains must be hung. When someone enters the mixing bucket for cleaning and maintenance, pull down the isolating switch in the switch box and lock the switch box to avoid injury caused by misuse.
After the operation, the machinery shall be cleaned, the power shall be cut off, and the switch box shall be locked. Safety is very important, so you should pay more attention when using this equipment for construction, and more relevant content will come to our website http://www.zkhntjbj.com Consult!