What are the operation specifications of the automatic feeding mixer? Here, we will introduce some relevant information about the operation and use specifications of the automatic feeding mixer.
1. During the transportation of concrete, the mixing drum of the automatic feeding mixer shall not stop rotating to avoid segregation of concrete.
2. When the automatic feeding mixer is running on the road, the discharge chute is lowered to the lower position and turned to the vertical position with the vehicle body, and the discharge chute is locked on the rack with a locking device to prevent shaking due to unfixed, causing injury accidents and affecting the operation of other vehicles.
3. The vehicle must be operated in strict accordance with the manufacturer's load weight and cannot be overloaded.
4. When starting the water pump switch, ensure that there is water in the water pump. Do not close the water valve when the water pump is running continuously. When parking in winter, the water supply system must be drained, and all closed ball valves must be opened to allow water to flow out.
5. For the newly purchased automatic feeding mixer, the chassis and all places where screws are involved must be reinforced before use.
6. The lubricating oil must be replaced after the reducer has been used for 100 hours for the first time, and then every 1000 hours or once a year (whichever is shorter). The hydraulic oil and hydraulic oil filter element must be replaced after the new vehicle has been operated for 300 hours for the first time.
Replace the hydraulic oil and hydraulic oil filter element every 1500 hours or six months (whichever is shorter). When replacing the hydraulic oil, drain all the original hydraulic oil in the oil tank system before adding new hydraulic oil.
When the truck is stopped, turn the operating handle to make it in the middle position (even if the mixing drum is in a static state). Non operators are forbidden to operate, and operators need to operate according to the instructions provided by the manufacturer. Come to our website for more information http://www.zkhntjbj.com Consult!