The self loading mixer has the advantages of fast and clean discharge, convenient maintenance, time-saving and labor-saving, ensuring that the concrete carried will not solidify; it is widely used in construction enterprises such as expressways, bridges, power stations, dam construction projects and large and medium-sized prefabrication plants. The concrete self loading mixer should be cleaned every day. The concrete solidifies in the mixing tank. If it takes a long time, it will cause corrosion. The car will get heavier and heavier if it doesn't clean for a long time. Here is everyone's daily cleaning procedure.
1. Flush the feeding port with water before each filling from the feeding mixer, so as to keep the feeding port moist during the filling process.
2. At the same time of loading, fill the washing water tank with water.
3. After charging, flush the inlet and clean the residual concrete near the inlet.
4. After unloading at the construction site, flush the discharge tank, and then add 30-40l cleaning water into the automatic concrete mixing tank; keep the concrete tank rotating slowly when returning from the loading mixer vehicle.
5. Before the next loading, remember to put down the sewage in the automatic concrete mixing tank.
6. Clean the inlet and outlet around the mixing tank and working area of the self feeding mixer every day to make sure there is no cement and concrete caking.
The shape, layout and position of the blades in the mixing drum of the automatic concrete mixer are specially designed, which makes the uniformity good, the feeding and discharging speed fast and the discharging residual rate low. The rotating part is the fault prone part, so the lubricating grease should be added on time, and the wear condition should be checked frequently, and the repair and replacement should be carried out in time. Ensure that the hydraulic oil is clean, the working environment of the mobile self feeding mixer is bad, and prevent the dirty cement sand from entering the hydraulic system. The hydraulic oil should be changed regularly according to the manual. Once the hydraulic oil is found to be mixed with water or sediment, it is necessary to stop the machine immediately to clean the hydraulic system and replace the hydraulic oil.
The self feeding mixer should be clean at ordinary times. If it is not cleaned for a long time, it will damage the vehicle and greatly shorten the service life of the automatic concrete mixer.